Our automatic hydroponic fertigation system uses a water pressure system to supply soluble solids or liquid fertilizers according to the characteristics of soil nutrient content and fertilizer requirements of crop types. The fertilizer solution is fed together with irrigation water to supply water through a controlled pipeline system. After fertilizing, the water and fertilizer are merged, drip irrigation, uniformity, timing and quantification are formed through the pipe and the dripper, and the root growth and development area of the crop is impregnated, so that the main root soil always maintains a loose and suitable water content. And according to the needs of different vegetables， fertilization characteristics, soil environment and nutrient content, water requirement for different growth periods of vegetables, demand for fertilizers and different growth stages to design it. And then direct supply of crops in proportion through regular quantification of water nutrients.
1. Industrial-grade PLC programmable computer controller, fully automated work.
2. EC/PH detection, precise dispensing of fertilizers based on data for automated configuration.
3. Irrigation capacity adjustable between 5 m3/h and 40 m3/h
4. With 4 suction fertilizer channels and 1 acid channel, the number of suction fertilizer channels is optional
5. Extensible interface board for external solenoid control,Up to 128 bits can be expanded, standard is 16 bits